STRONG Pilates is a brand-new fitness concept to hit Australia that mixes strength and resistance work (pilates inspired) and rowing (cardio infused) all on one machine called a Rowformer.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? STRONG is looking for the ultimate professionals to add to the fast growing team.
Are you DOWN FOR MORE? We are currently on the lookout for the following roles:
- Marketing Intern – Casual, Paid
- Programming & Academy Manager
Marketing Intern – Casual, Paid
We are looking to add a committed and enthusiast intern with a passion for social media, content creation, general marketing and the health/ fitness industry to join our in-house marketing team.
You will be working with and learning from well-known industry leaders and a team of experienced professionals who will guide and mentor you from day one. Full time role may become available for the right candidate.
- Manage the STRONG social media inboxes
- Post and schedule social media as directed
- Create highly engaging content for social media including image, motion graphic posts and stories
- Research and recommend mechanics for social media follower acquisition
- Setup and run social media competitions
- Report on social media insights
- Assist with campaign ideation and execution
- Assist with studio launches and events
- General marketing administration
- Creation of Google slides presentation to support marketing and sales functions
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in creating highly engaging content for social media
- Experience with graphic and motion design platforms – Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Animoto, etc
- Understanding and proven usage of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Passion, enthusiasm & genuine motivation towards wanting to improve the lives of others
- Excellent attention to detail
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity for full-time marketing role
- Access to STRONG Pilates studios
- Mentoring from industry and marketing experts
- Dog friendly workplace
- Must have access to a vehicle for travel to STRONG studios
- Shown usage and understanding of Instagram, TikTok and Facebook content creation – Instagram reels, stories, etc
- Must be available 2 days per week
If you are passionate about taking the first step in your fitness marketing journey are ready to learn on the job with a hands-on approach, love dogs and are ready to start, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with links to any relevant examples of Instagram and TikTok content creation. Note these examples do not need to be fitness based, but must show your creativity and ability to use creative social media features.
Programming & Academy Manager
We are looking for the best in the industry who can adapt to this new method easily and who would grow alongside STRONG. Personality PLUS is essential – If you’re professional, personable, approachable, and outgoing read on –
As a STRONG Programming & Academy Manager you will lead our studio instructors across the entire STRONG network and lead the programming of all STRONG class content.
- Write and implement programming for the STRONG network including reformer pilates, with elements of functional training and strength & conditioning. All programming to be tailored to The Rowformer using the Strong Pilates methodology.
- Run the STRONG Academy for new and existing franchisees and STRONG instructors. This may take place within Australia, New Zealand or Asia, and/or executed remotely.
- Mentor and develop STRONG Instructors across the network.
- Be innovative in creating new STRONG programs and exercises.
- Assist in developing instructor-assist technology.
- Assist in developing marketing collateral (specific to Movement).
- Regularly communicating with franchisees to up-skill, run refreshers and effectively implement new programming and new exercises.
Qualifications & experience
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Reformer Pilates Qualification
- 7+ Years Fitness Industry Experience
- 5+ Years Management Experience